Returns: the Exception that was raised while loading a class Since: 1. Yet, after the clearout, temp files got saved in the Local Settings location. Problem: I was able to build the code once, but now the build fails even though there are no compilation errors. No Java plug-in was found. Thanks in advance, and sorry if I am a complete idiot! Could there be a setting, in Java or somewhere else, that has changed and is causing this? Apparently, 20,000 temp files is too much. It didn't work, gave me the rs2applet. Have you tried it without it? This will remove your applet from cache.
Where am I trying to go to get these applets? I'm not sure which command to use to read specific errors in the window as well. If the class is not found the message would say: class xxx not found. I have 2 questions: 1: what is the difference between these two files? Check the minimumVersion parameter of the runApplet function in the applet's web page. Problem: When I try to load a web page that has an applet, my browser redirects me to www. Sites are: Errors are: load: class ScrollItUp. I am trying to create a very basic applet.
This method predates the general-purpose exception chaining facility. It still gives notinited for these two applets. Does chrome have a click to play setting? All machines have Java 6u7. I have not kept track. Other than that, I don't think any other settings or extentions are currently interfering with it. The error log seems to be recording that the applets can't be found anywhere on the Web yet they can be found by my other machines. I had altogether disabled, in the Java control panel, Temp Files saving.
I continued with Ccleaner, clearing some system area stuff, then cleaning the Registry. I haven't had any trouble with any other applet on any other page, going back to before these two applets quit working. I double-checked while uninstalling and reinstalling that Java would not work after uninstall. The super user question isn't me, but it looks like he has the same issue, although I don't have the program Elluminate installed as he did, I have no idea what is causing my problem. The problem occurs in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, regardless of what Java Applet I am running. Thanks Neonfx and Togg, but no good.
On the reluctant one, neither 6u7, 6u10, nor 6u3 worked. When I reload the applet's web page, my fixes are not showing up. Right now I am just using Google Chrome, all the other browsers have been uninstalled. ClassNotFoundException is a checked Exception and you need to provide explicitly Exception handling while using methods which can throw java. Obviously, you could Google each of the lines of the error message and come up with loads of conflicting 'answers', but it might be worth looking into.
Repeating that Java works in every other page I've tried, including other weather maps. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples. Though underlying concept of classnotfound exception is simple it always manifest itself in such format that you need to spend some time to figure out what exactly wrong with your java classpath. Could possibly be an option setting awry, but I don't see what. Sorry if this is a re-post, but I couldn't find a solution. Googling one line of your error message 'java. If you keep the package you need to place the class file in a folder that is in the path for the package relative to where the html file is.
I declare the problem solved. Nevertheless, I've rechecked the settings. Scripting on this page tracks web page traffic, but does not change the content in any way. Problem: I fixed some bugs and re-built my applet's source code. Open the Java Control Panel and delete temporary internet files. In addition, I have run Malware and Virus scans, none of which have shown anything of relevance. Anyway, it's working fine now.
He also didn't solve the problem. To correct the error I have the op remove the. Seems, as you say, to be a similar problem. I have seen many errors where the jvm can not find a class named xxx. On the other machines, it works on both browsers.
Hello, I have searched everywhere, and have not been able to find a solution that will work for me. This leads me to doubt Possibility 2. I looked at that link. So I did a Windows Explorer search on that filename parameter, found 20590 objects! Problem: The Java Console log displays java. This section covers some common problems that you might encounter when writing Java applets. And the Java code: package testpackage; import java. Here's my guess as to the cause: Possibility 1.
On the reluctant machine, the error occurs in either Firefox 2. The error I quoted above came from here: but it happens on every java applet website. Try viewing your applet again. After each problem is a list of possible reasons and solutions. The method is now the preferred means of obtaining this information.